[Sca-cooks] Re: Cat stories

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Wed May 16 22:12:17 PDT 2001

I've got one for you.  My dad in the late '60's brought home a new German
shepherd from the AP school at Lackland -- the "too friendly" ones washed
out of the program.  He (for some dumb reason) brought the dog into the
house to meet us.  All six or eight cats immediately let him know this was a
DUMB idea to invade THEIR territory with a mere dog.  The next day or so I
hear this ungodly yelping from the back yard.  I get outside and see the
poor dog running around yard in circles trying to shake off the Siamese cat
on its back. Guinevere (from a litter of kittens I named in 7th grade) had
decided to show this dog just who was in charge and had jumped on its back
and was riding him around our large back yard.  No movie camera to be had.

Raoghnailt