[Sca-cooks] squash recipes

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 06:19:53 PDT 2001

>Can any one out there give any ideas for a summer feast with squash?? There
>will be beef and turkey served as the main meat dishes.
>
>Thank you for any ideas that you may come up with,        Krysta
>--

The fried squash recipe is very good.  We usually don't have any returns on
the dish but usually requests for more.  I don't have it right here so
unless someone else has it handy and will post it I shall have to bring it
in with me on the morrow to post.  Is it in the Flori-thingy Lord Stephan?
Olwen