[Sca-cooks] Re: Cat stories

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 17 08:00:30 PDT 2001

Kind of reminds me of an orange tabby I once had named Whiskey and a German
Shepherd.  The dog would chase the cat around and around through the living
room, dining room, kitchen, study, back hall and again.  At some point during
this chase, the cat would get tired of the fun and games and would take off into
the bathroom where he'd hide in the bathtub.  The dog could never figure out
where the cat had gone.  On one occasion, my former husband had closed the
bathroom door.  When Whiskey took off to the side to go in the bathroom, he
collided with the door.  At which point, he sat there and kept shaking his
head...and I'm sure that, if he could have talked, he would have said some
rather rude things about whatever idiot it was that closed the #$@% door!

Kiri