[Sca-cooks] Finally First Feast

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 09:38:34 PDT 2001

>Kiri
>--- end of quote ---
>
>The Shire Caer Adamant, from East Kingdom, (Delaware to be specific)
>invaded The
>Barony of Bright Hills ... due to a scheduling mix up, they invaded the
>same
>weekend as Garb Wars.
>
>-M

Garb Wars was origianlly scheduled for the weekend of the 26th but got
bumped because of 20 year.  We had a household brother who was very careful
to check the schedule of the event so as not to plan his wedding for that
day.  After all the plans for that were made, we had to re-schedule Garb
Wars.  Some of our household went to the wedding and some stayed to cook for
Garb Wars and others of our Barony went to Caer Adamant's event.  I ended up
being head cook for the Garb Wars event.
Olwen