[Sca-cooks] OT OOP But too funny to pass up.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu May 17 18:58:14 PDT 2001

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Umeboshi paste?

This is a paste which, when ingested, causes involuntary muscle
contractions and forcing air through the vocal cords while
simultaneously causing spasms of the jaw and tongue, causing the victim
to say, "Umeboshi!" shortly after eating...

And if you don't eat all your spinach, brush your teeth, and get into
bed spit-spot, I'll tell the joke about the man who kept saying "Honda!"
involuntarily... seems he had this abscess, see... and...

No, come to think of it, I better not. It's too awful, even for me.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com