[Sca-cooks] Vegemite

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu May 17 21:35:03 PDT 2001

This american doesn't know if she'd like _or_ dislike it, as she's never
tasted it...what's it taste like? Somewhere in the back of my primordial
brain, I have this idea that it's made from yeast? brewer's yeast? (oh
heck, it's been a long week....)
--Maire, who happens to like popcorn seasoning made with brewer's
yeast....<g>