[Sca-cooks] Kitten help

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri May 18 07:10:44 PDT 2001

    Smack the kitty on the nose while expressing your outrage in as negative
a mammalian manner as you can whenever she starts driving pitons. You might
also want to clip her nails if she's REALLY bad - but be very careful,
there's a vein in the claw that you really don't want to hit, so only nip
off the tip. After a while, kitty will get the idea.
    If this doesn't work, try throwing the cat in the toilet, closing the
lid, and flushing repeatedly (at least until you can staunch the blood from
what prompted this to begin with) whenever this happens. Establishing
dominance . . . she can't come up to your level, so you have to go to hers .
. .

    Sieggy