[Sca-cooks] Lehman's

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Fri May 18 23:56:30 PDT 2001

I went to their website and saw they wanted to charge for a catalog, so
being the techie geek I am, I know from our website that people send all
sorts of requests to webfeedback e-mail address, so I sent them a request
for a catalog to the wrong e-mail address and they sent me one. ;-) without
charging.  I did make an order that more than made up for my getting the
catalog for free.  I think I spent at least 70.

         Angeline