[Sca-cooks] Re: Making butter

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 12:39:10 PDT 2001

--- Devra at aol.com wrote:
>  If your butter wept, maybe you didn't wash quite
> all the buttermilk out.
>
> Devra the Baker

Wash out the buttermilk, huh?  You know, the
instructions didn't say anything about washing out the
buttermilk... at least, not to my knowledge.  Care to
describe the process?  Maybe this would have saved me
some churning time, since I churned and churned and
churned until I simply could not churn no more.....:)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Let the people hate, as long as they also fear.