[Sca-cooks] OT - Going to Bingen

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun May 20 21:19:13 PDT 2001

Assuming you mean the one on the Rhein, er..,  Rhine, you want to get out to
see the Mouse Tower.  The little jewel of a castle on the island in the
middle of the stream across from the town.  Buy Wine, Buy Much Wine!   Yum!
Whine, snivel.  If possible take a Cruise up to Koeln.  See the Cathedral.
This is the stretch that has all the famous castles on it.  I remember when
Prince Valiant took a trip down the Rhine because Aleta was going back to
the Misty Isles with the Kids for a visit.  All the pictures the comic
artist used of castles were instantly recognizable as OUR (Knights
Crossing - the Barony of the Broken Wain, or the "What's Ours is Ours.
What's Yours is Ours.  What is not nailed down is Ours.  If it can be pried
loose, it is not nailed down".

Regina Romsey,
Baroness Knights Crossing (Robber Baronesses are Period Too!)