[Sca-cooks] Assorted yeast extracts

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun May 20 22:52:02 PDT 2001

Phil Anderson wrote:

> I recall being amused by news coverage of, I think, the Sydney Gay
> Mardi Gras, with one bunch of people dressed as jars of ...
> Sodomite. I bet Kraft were _very_ unimpressed!

Ooh! I can top that! The Eugene Celebration Parade, the year that I was
riding in the convertible with the SLUGly tiara on my head, a gang of
rabble-rousers and malcontents known as the Rickies (local businessmen
letting off steam mostly) dressed in boxes with white tights and little
white caps and the boxes were decorated with blue logos (remember, this
is just before the Big Y2K thang) that said 'KY2K' to 'smooth your entry
into the new millenium' etc etc... It was HYSTERICAL!

the Grand and Glorious Queen Carmen Slugana
aka 'Lainie