[Sca-cooks] more cat stuff

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 08:25:41 PDT 2001

>Olwen said:
> > When we have
> > to give anything to Penny, the other cat, we first have to lock Bear up
>in
> > another room and hope she doesn't get out cuz if you mess with any of
>the
> > other animals and Bear is loose she will shred you!  Funny how Bear
>doesn't
> > mind a bath though.
>
>You have a cat that is protective of the other cats (or even other
>animals!)?
>
>--
>THLord  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra

Yes.  I got her from someone when she was about 6 months old.  She had been
fixed already.  I had other cats, 4 iguanas, a wolf/dog and a snake.  She
didn't care much for the snake but any of the other animals who anyone
managed to stir up and look out cuz you were shredded.  Since I give meds
and shots to my animals I have to be really careful to lock her up.  She
would "train" all the kittens and she even "trained" my friends puppy.
Olwen