[Sca-cooks] Kitten help

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 12:47:55 PDT 2001

Smacking a cat is not always a good idea, makes them afraid of you
afterwards.
The thing I heard works best (and worked for my cat) is keeping a bottle of
water with a spray gun all the times with you. When the cat starts shredding
you, aim, and shoot :-) Cats hate a cold shower.
And most of the times, with this method, they will end up fearing the bottle
and not you.