[Sca-cooks] Re: Stinky hands

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 06:17:51 PDT 2001

Welcome to the exchange part of the list (instead of the quiet lurker part)
Kelsey.

Kiri said the soap she her friend makes has coffe grounds in it.  Have you
tried that?  I have made soap and am very interested in trying this one.
I'm glad you posted your recipe to the list.  I suppose if you add the
coffee grounds it makes it more like the Lava soap.
Olwen