[Sca-cooks] Hoping to see and meet many of you! At Atlantian 20 Yr.

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu May 24 13:21:23 PDT 2001

per K-MoM: at the official Children's Corner 1-4 PM both Sat & Sun. Other
times at my camp, also be doing { teach if need be} drop & wheel spinning,
Hand & Drum carding . Finger & triangle loom weaving. Celtic knotwork with
Pipe Cleaners, yah ot'da see the *Colours* the kids pick. Discussions on
natural dyes. Tartan cloth making. Tapestry on floor looms [ my current
project].
 Look for my banner "The Face of the Sheep" w/ Green Grass & Blue Skies.
{Double White Gothic Arch Car Ports}
Ru