[Sca-cooks] Re: wormwood

Fri May 25 14:31:56 PDT 2001

Some ban, wormwood extract and absinthe running between 2mg/kg and 10mg/kg
are readily available.  Of course, as a Science News article points out, old
absinthe ran 260 ppm of alpha-thujone where new absinthe is only about 10
ppm.  If you want to check it out, try:

http://www.findarticles.com/m1200/14_157/61617774/p1/article.jhtml

Bear