[Sca-cooks] OT: soap (was: Stinky hands)

s_keys s_keys at bellsouth.net
Fri May 25 20:04:24 PDT 2001

Hi!
"trace" or "trailings" is the stage when you move your spoon through the
liquid soap, and the ripples made by the motion remain visible for a second
or two.  Kind of like when you mix pudding, and the ripples stay in the
mixture.  Fos some soaps it's only a few minutes before this happens, in
others (like castile soap) it takes 2 or 3 days.
Meadh inghean Thaidg ui Domhnall
Nottinghill Coill/Atlantia.