[Sca-cooks] Greetings!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 30 09:30:30 PDT 2001

Thomas,
Welcome to the List.  I've been wondering why you didn't join us...there are a number of folks on the list who deal with translating manuscripts, and, in particular, Spanish ones.  I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms.

You'll discover that we occasionally go down the proverbial rat holes, but our "Evil List Administrator", otherwise fondly known as Papa Gunther, pulls us back out again if it goes off track too far.  I have been corresponding with the list for over a year now, and have learned an enormous amount from those to participate.

Again...welcome!!!

Kiri