[Sca-cooks] chicken with cherries

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 31 14:33:24 PDT 2001

I assumed, since it doesn't specifically call for one, that it is an open
pie.  I can't really imagine it done with a top...by being open, the pie
contents get nice and brown, which looks so very lovely.  It tends to be
somewhat like a quiche, so I question whether it would be as good with a top.

Kiri