SC - Chinese measurements was Cow's Milk Buns

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue May 1 15:06:15 PDT 2001

Thanks,

That was me.  I now have the info several times.

Cheers,

Drake.

ps.  A local butcher rang me yesterday and said he could get Lamb's Plucks for
about $US7 ea.  A Puck is the Heart, Lungs, & Liver joined by the viscera.
There are several recipes I want to try in ASFTQ that contain lungs as an
ingredient.  I'm still yet to find testers though...