SC - What would you do? or 2 months to freak out

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed May 2 09:19:26 PDT 2001

give them apples to a home or shelter, or poor {$} SCA family. else plan on
making apple sauce the next day. Jar and save for meals or event.  - - -
move then to the next weekend event = = =  ideas can be had. Besides the
apples are probably coated with a wax or have been in Nitrogen storage
before you got hold of them. And its an item you can pickup the day before
the event. How long do you keep them at home. Best presented apples at
summer events I had came directly out of an iced cooler. But the ice made
for lots of dinks & darns, its was cool to eat tho.