SC - yogurt Cheese 101?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 14:19:58 PDT 2001

>  > Consequently, if you mix cottage cheese and yoghurt,
>>  the combination produces a very high quality blend of
>>  protein and carbohydrate...very effective if taken an
>>  hour or so after a vigourous weight training workout!
>>  Or, after a serious butt-kicking out on the dusty
>>  battlefield....
>
>Balthazar do you really eat this??? Ewww.
>
>Kind of like lumpy sour cream or sour cottage cheese.
>
>Micaylah
>~who is now going upstairs to look in fridge and try this concoction~

Well, i'm not Balthazar, and i'm not a fighter... but i often eat
this mixture. I prefer large curd cottage cheese but haven't seen any
around for a while. I use Pavel's low fat yogurt - or if i'm feeling
luxurious, sour cream (the kind with no gelatin, no gums, no
starches, no stabilizers...). I don't like sweet, so no honey, jam,
or fruit - but those who don't revel in sour might prefer some...

Anahita