SC - What would you do? or 2 months to freak out

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed May 2 10:09:15 PDT 2001

is Granny Smith, Early season apple period ? we start picking late in July,
after the berries are 'cleared' out. Berries are quite seasonal for then. My
fave ....Very Berry Thingy is a blend [as in "use up the left overs"]. try 3
parts Strawberries plus 2 parts Blueberries plus 1 part Raspberries, maybe
sugar if you really have too. When mundane, I add a whipped or sour cream
topping; serve cold.  You may determine if each is Period/ Place Correct
[P-PC].