[Sca-cooks] Meat Preservation Beyond the "Normal"...

Kihe Blackeagle kihe at ticnet.com
Thu Nov 1 06:09:11 PST 2001

> I hope that answered some of your questions.
>
> Gunthar

Certainly answered SOME of my questions.

Have fun, teach lots, learn more, and come back "home" some time and let
us in on how things are going!

Amra, who had the pleasure of watching Your Excellency on the Ansteorran
throne...

Adieu, Amra / Pax ... Kihe / ttfn - Mike

Mike C. Baker DBA: Reverend Kihe Blackeagle (PULC)
(the Dreamsinger Bard:
"The Circle is closed, always and forever.
The Circle is open, always and forever.
And we are all forever a part of the Circle.")

In the SCA, al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra,
   currently resident in the Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own, unless explicitly stated
otherwise!

Alternate Contact Information: MikeCBaker at aol.com   KiheBard at aol.com
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661