[Sca-cooks] macaroni and cheese - OOP

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 08:38:40 PST 2001

> > Hey, who am I to sneer... my son and husband love Kraft Mac and Cheese
> > in the blue boxes. I can make the real stuff but it's a father//son
> > thing.
> > They make and eat it themselves. It's called giving "mom" a break.
>
> My wife likes the Kraft Mac and Cheese. I like neither the noodles
> or the cheese sauce in it.

Quick pop culture break:  It is worth mentioning that the Kraft Macaroni &
Cheese pitchbeast Cheesasaurus Rex will be embodied as one of the five new
giant balloons in the upcoming 75th Anniversary Macy*s Thanksgiving Day
Parade in New York City later this month.  Test flight at the Meadowlands
this Saturday.

Selene in Caid, who just got the press release