[Sca-cooks] Re-acquainting with my cyber-cook friends

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 13:43:58 PST 2001

Greetings, group,

It has been quite a while since I have had the time to read the
list, and it will still be a little sporadic for a while, but
all in all, I am back on the list.

In just reading some of the interesting things here just this
week, I can see that everything here remains cheerfully normal,
for which I am pleased.

I have not been able to read much because suddenly I find myself
moved from Ansteorra, and living in the Outlands, barony of
al-Barran to be exact.  It all happened so fast, I am not quite
wure I have absorbed it yet, but really quite glad to be here in
the land of the Stag.

I miss my friends from Ansteorra.  I lived there for about 5 1/2
years, which is a long time for me, and I thought that all in
all, they were great folk.  I look forward to meeting wonderful
people here.

I will still be sporadic for a while because we are living in a
motel room, waiting for our mobile home to be delivered.  The
time draws nigh, maybe even in the next 2 weeks.  My agent
promised that we would be settled before Thanksgiving, at least.
 I hope she is right.

So I am reading my mail at the library until I can get my
computer up and running at my new home.  I am just glad to see
everyone still cooking and sharing and having fun together.
Makes me feel just a little less lost!

Thanks!!

Tyrca

=====
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of al-Baran (Albuquerque, NM)
Kingdom of Outlands (New Mexico, Colorado, and parts of
                     Wyoming and Nebraska)