[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's first event

Anne du Bosc mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 21:41:27 PST 2001

Lady Wynne wrote:
>M'lady Franziska Kesselheim did a period sweet
>tea.  I don't remember the name or the
>ingredients.  Only that it was period (because I
>like to see period food in the competitions/
>feasts).

Franziska is a young lady approaching her 14th
birthday, and one of my former students in House
Warrior Haven.  She has become a tall, slender
beauty in the last year, and I am overly fond of
her.

Poppa, I was there, and looked for you often, but
didn't find you.  I camped with Twin Moons,
though, not SunDragon.

For those of you who don't live here, we had a
tri-baronial championship event last weekend.
The Greater Phoenix Area encompasses three
baronies:  SunDragon, Twin Moons, and  Atenveldt,
the Mother of Kingdoms.  This year we decided to
hold all three Baronial Championships in the same
location on the same weekend to free up two
weekends for other events.  The location was
famed Estrella park, home to fourteen Estrella
Wars.

Unfortunately, I had to miss coronation this
weekend.  My car broke down in a busy
intersection during rush hour Friday morning, and
I had to push it out of the road by myself, doing
NO GOOD to my ailing back.  A visit to the
chiropractor and icepacks all weekend, and I may
make it to work tomorrow.

=====
Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook