[Sca-cooks] Request for help, off topic...

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Mon Nov 12 21:04:39 PST 2001

Here's a chance for y'all to meet me :-)

I'm driving through Toronto, twice.  I'm going from Chicago to Montreal
next week, and doing a stop over in Toronto, or thereabouts, on the 18th
(Saturday) and then on the 23rd (Friday).

I was wondering if someone could spare a corner of a carpet or a bathtub
for me to sleep in/on for either or both of these nights.  Seriously, I
don't need a bed, I come with sleeping bag and mattress, just need some
space away from the elements.

I'll even cook dinner for you :-)

Contact me privately if it's something you might be able to
do.  Thanks  mailto:vavroom at bmee.net

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka