[Sca-cooks] Last reminder - cookie exchange

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Wed Nov 14 07:39:00 PST 2001

Hello, all!  This here's the last reminder to sign up for the cookie
exchange.  Tomorrow is the sign up deadline!  If you're new to the list
and want the full details, shoot me an e-mail and I'll fill you in.
Below is the list of people who have signed up.  So far, the count is 27
people.  If I missed your name, write to me and yell at me!  Also, a few
people have had to un-sign-up.  Check the list to make sure I remembered
to cross you off from my handwritten list.

Tomorrow I'll post the absolute final count of people, as well as a
reminder of how to proceed.  Since they're talking about raising postal
rates again, I'll wait until closer to the occasion (say, early
December) to post how much return postage is needed.

-Magdalena, who's eagerly waiting for Cookie Day :)

People who've signed up
-----------------------
Heloise
Chirhart