[Sca-cooks] Olwen's ringing belt

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Tue Nov 20 07:05:47 PST 2001

> Ringing noise???
> --Maire [different spelling <g>] (it must be the lack of caffeine/hour
> of the a.m.....I'm not getting the reference ;-(

Olwen's belt has little bells on it. And I've posted a picture, but since
you have to be a member of a Yahoo group to see my pictures, I hereby offer
a picture to Olwen to place on her site, which has no similar restrictions.

Olwen, I'm assuming you can take bmp's?

For those who are already Yahoo members and are willing to sign up to a
weaving group merely to see a picture of a belt which is probably about to
be available on Olwen's site, the URL is...

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/weavespirit

And in the photos section, I'm "Jennifer in Texas" as this isn't an
SCA-based group.

Lann