[Sca-cooks] RE: Turkey Leftovers

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 15:04:14 PST 2001

"...turkey gravy, turkey hash, gallons and gallons of turkey soup...."

  But....
  I really like stuffing sandwiches.  Just make sure the stuffing is
sliceable.  Put a slice or so of turkey between two slices of stuffing
and enjoy (cranberry sauce optional, but either canned jellied or
homemade cranberry-orange relish preferred )
  Also as a starting point for almost any period recipe that uses
pre-cooked chicken.  I try to cook period-esque at least once a week.

Bethra

=====
Christina Elisabeth de la Griffon Riant
   Barony of Stonemarche        EK