[Sca-cooks] OT::: HARRY POTTER, THE MOVIE :::FOOD CONTENT AT END

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 19:10:59 PST 2001

I've just come from seeing the _Harry Potter_ movie.  WHAT A TERRIFIC MOVIE
!!!!
I really enjoyed it! I loved Maggie Smith, Richard Harris, John Cleese and
there were also some actors that I've seen in parts in other things but whose
names I do not know.

THE COSTUMES were BRILLIANT!!!! I loved the caps worn by Dimbledoor / Richard
Harris. And his robes - WOW!!! doesn't begin to appreciate it!  And Maggie
Smith's robes - too much!! Wow!!

Emma Harris (did I get the name right?) the girl who played Hermoine was
totally great! Although one has to ask why *she* couldn't be the lead. And
don't say because the book was called _Harry Potter_. I mean J.K Rawlins
could have made her the lead in the books....
(but the actor who played HP was adorable! But Hermoine just grabbed you!)

OK food content: I loved the feast scenes. All that food and how it was
displayed! I think the camera swooping over the laden tables really showed
the feasting to great advantage!!

One could go on.......   :-)
Do see the movie if you have a chance!
And Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Good feasting!
Phillipa