[Sca-cooks] An article for my local newsletter

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Nov 25 21:52:21 PST 2001

Greetings,

Here is a copy of an article I just sent to my local group's newsletter to
help encourage folks to try some period recipes. Admittedly, this article
is a bit heavy on referances to the Florilegium, but then that is the
set of online recipes I'm most familar with.

Just thought some might find it useful, or be willing to give useful
feedback.

Stefan
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net