[Sca-cooks] names - not totally off topic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:46:06 PST 2001

Hi all.

I got a groovie little box today from Marie filled with corn candy.  Thanks
so very much Marie!  It will go to good use making those turkey pops.

Yesterday I got a great bigger box from Mari in Australia.  It had Yeowies
(we had a ball with them!), timtams lots of other cool candy, Australian
money in sweet little bags, a stuffed kangaroo and a copy of Goodman of
Paris which my daughter found amusing with an Italian picture on the cover
of a French book.  I cann't thank you enough for such a nice packet!

Anyway, I was thinking that it was very nice for me to know who sent it
because they used their list/SCA names on the boxes.  It seems it may be a
good idea for the cookie and goodie exchange folks to do that.  Sometimes we
just don't know the mundane names and this way we would know just who loved
us enough to share.  Well, that's my two cents.

Thanks again for the delightful boxes of fun!
Oh, and thanks Muiredach, I got your postcard!
Olwen

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar