[Sca-cooks] Australian Torture toys

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 20:02:34 PST 2001

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:15:27 -0600To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
'Ello Gorgeous!  (oohhh Barbara Streisand flashback time! ;p)

>What?  No vegemite for Olwen??? :-)

Well you know - Sweets for the Sweet & all that!  (seriously - I figured
Vegemite isn't *that* hard to find in the US and weight limitations were in
effect for affordable the airmail charges) Olwen - did you really want some
Vegemite shipped over or would it's equivilent weight in Yowies be
preferable? :-p

>On the topic of Australia, I've had a craving for an "aussie burger".

Warning Will Robinson!! Warning!! - Having learnt over the years *DO NOT*
try to eat an Aussie burger whilst wearing White!  Just say NO to beetroot!
:-p

Mari
(who's a clutz AND an inadvertant food wearer...)