[Sca-cooks] Books and paprika

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:44:27 PST 2001

I'm so sorry I am still laughing but when your missive popped open and my
dyslexia did it's thing I read "...got a grand new spanking.." and figured
it was done with a magazine till it read it a few times.

I have a recipe for pork medallions browned in a pan add a splash of white
wine, some honey and hot paprika.  Done in only a few minutes.
Olwen, still chuckling...