[Sca-cooks] at the risk of overexciting Olwen

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 13:01:43 PST 2001

> >>Alright.  I gotta get a boyfriend or a life or something.  I mean ~ just
> >>look at that subject line.  Geez.
> >

> >Can't you make one out of marzipan?  :)  Hey, whatever happened to
> >molding Puck out of marzipan?  I imagine he'd be a good model for a
> >boyfriend.  And, if you get sick of him, you could slice him and serve
> >him for dessert!
> >
> >-Magdalena
>
> AEduin, I think someone is vieing for your seat at the craziest person on
> this list.

O ye gods, don't enourage Æddie, this could get reeeeally scary!  He's the one
who showed up with what he called a "Monty Python Terrine" made of ham and jam
and spam, a lot!  I almost worked up the nerve to try it, when I noticed it
was topped with ... a Herring! <dramatic music!>

Top that.

Selene, Caid