[Sca-cooks] What a mailing-list!

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 18:43:34 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/1/01 9:39:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chirhart_1 at netzero.net writes:

>  Hello, all!
>  I'm just a few days on this list yet, and I'm nearly dazed by
>  information-overflow ;-) Really: It's just wounderful.
>
>  I'm Marcellina d'Angelis and I'm at home in Drachenwald in the Shire of
>  Isengau (Germany/Bavaria/Munich). I'm one of the people who is often
>  involved in autocrating and feastocrating of our events. (We are a Shire of
>  12 members :-P  ).
>  I'm also a member of the "Haubentaucher", a group of SCAdians, who does
>  meadieval cooking at medieval markets. Of course we try to do this as
period
>  as possible, means, we have a period-tent-encampment, do cooking on open
>  fire, with period pots and try to give the audience a feeling of what
>  cooking was in past times.
>
>  I already got a few really very useful informations from this list, and I
>  hope I can help you with my knowledge as well.
>
>  Yours
>  Lady Marcellina d'Angelis
>  Shire Isengau
>  Drachenwald

Z'drast vwee t'yeh! (Russian for Greetings)
I'm Misha but my full name is Vladimir Misha Ilich Grigorov. I'm a youngin
(16 years) and belong to a young group in the Barony of Caer Mear in the
Kingdom of Atlantia (Which is Richmond, Va). I'm learning with you and I know
a little, so..yeah

And Master Chirhart. You didn't introduce yourself as el Capitan de Fig
Newton! I'm his 2nd Mate they call in the seas the Fig Newton Pirates!!
AAAAAAARGH!

2nd Mate Misha of the fearsome, loathesome, Fig Eating Pirates!!!