[Sca-cooks] C rations Oop

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:57:18 PST 2001

>Lady Olwen the Odd said:
> > I used to eat the C rations I found in the bomb shelters.  I really
>really
> > liked the big round biscuits!  The canned fruit wasnt' all that bad.
>Come
> > on, be fair, you liked something..

Uh, I know I'm new here, but should I ask WHY you were in bomb shelters in
the first place?  It wasn't something a parent or anyone like that told you
to do, like "go play on a freeway" or something like that?

Side note (sort of on the same vien), today on the radio, a gentleman in San
Salavado (I believe) just came out of the jungle after being there since
1969 (or so).  Seems he left his wife and children when he thought there was
going to be a war and he'd get killed.  Said "war" turned out to last all of
four days.  Heh.  Talk about "Doh!"

--Artemesia