[Sca-cooks] More on Our Lady of Marzipan

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 15:16:01 PST 2001

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

> Robin Carroll-Mann wrote:
> >
> > On 1 Nov 2001, at 19:59, Steve wrote:
> >
> > > --
> > > Stations of the Marzipan:
> >
> > Is this the part where we're supposed to start
> arguing about
> > whether the Almond and the Sugar are co-equal and
> co-eternal?
> > (Father Abelard, guide us!)
>
> !!!
>
> But what of the Oil? That which binds together the
> other elements?
>
> Father Abelard
> -who believes that you learn more by attempting to
> answer the questions,
> than in the asking thereof.

No, the Trinity of Marzipan is, Almond, Sugar and
Rosewater.  And you can know it by this symbol:

         _____________________________
   ALMOND            is not            SUGAR
         ________________________________
     \ i \ i                         i  / i /
      \ s \   s                     s  / s /
       \   \                          /   /
        \ n \                        / n /
         \ o \                      / o /
          \ t \                    / t /
           \   \    MARZIPAN      /   /
            \   \                /   /
             \   \              /   /
              \   \            /   /
               \   \          /   /
                    ROSEWATER

And yes they are co-equal and co-eternal.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.