[Sca-cooks] blue mOon

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Nov 2 17:33:41 PST 2001

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Yeah, but are Grown Women safe? or do we tremble, too?
> --Maire

You may tremble if you like, but Grown Women do seem to need the sort of
'nurturing' and finger-shaking than the men do. Don't know why- maybe
because women are traditionally the nurturers?

I seldom have to yell at my women friends to take their vitamins or go
to the doctor. OTOH, people yell at me, so...

Auntie 'Lainie