Grown women and sickness (was Re: [Sca-cooks] blue mOon)

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 05:52:49 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/3/01 12:10:56 AM Central Standard Time,
vavroom at bmee.net writes:

<<
 Ha!  Well, this particular woman does need a lot of finger shakin'!  It was
 hard to finally extract a promise from Finnebhir that she'd go get seen by
 a doctor...

well, at 11:36 p.m last night I went to the ER and got seen fairly quickly. I
am pleased(grrrr) to say that I have strep. I am now on antibiotics and
vicodine, what fun stuff.

So there, the case isn't as bad as it could have been, but it's still
annoying.

Finnebhir