[Sca-cooks] blue mOon

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Nov 3 07:33:39 PST 2001

Yeah....I am constantly shaking my finger and fussing at friends trying to
get them to get checkups that are somewhat unpleasant, but which not having
them done could cause even more unpleasant results...colonoscopies,
mammograms, etc.  We owe it to ourselves to make sure that we remain
healthy!

Kiri