OT Re: [Sca-cooks] macaroni and cheese - OOP

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 3 22:09:44 PST 2001

I agree! BTW, I freelance, and do a great deal of work at this time of year
at Macy's. They call it the Thanksgiving Day parade...  It's the other
fools...

I didn't know about this next. Great! The Blowing Up of the Baloons used to
be a great NY secret, but now it is well known, and as mobbed as the actual
parade.

> You know, I actually saw some balloon testing on Hallowe'en night in
> front of the American Museum of Natural History (they have nice, safe,
> indoor trick-or-treating amongst the dinosaurs, and there are
> unsubstantiated rumors, of course I wouldn't know anything about this
> myself, that they give candy to adults too), but I didn't see anything
> but large star balloons. No Cheesasaurus, no Barney.

Anne