[Sca-cooks] Transition of Cuisine

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 5 04:59:26 PST 2001

It probably depends on which methods you're talking about. <gg> We still
do a lot of the same things they did then.  Certainly, changes in
technology would bring changes in method (fireplaces, fireplaces with
chimneys, different types of baking ovens, actual stoves, electric
stoves, gas stoves, etc.).  But those changes would vary great with
locale, etc., etc.....
--Maire