[Sca-cooks] RE: Re: Boiled eggs as a garnish

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 09:30:15 PST 2001

>>> Except the question addressed both boiled eggs as
>>> a garnish and boiled eggs as an ingredient.

OK, then.  The only version I saw (I went to Crystal Ball this weekend, slept little and danced much, and just skimmed the Digests) seemed to be asking specifically about garnishes and not as ingredients.

                                ---= Morgan

PS:  Alban, I'll share my research with you.  Once we get the website
     built for 12th Night, I'll send you the link so you have at least
     those recipes, and I'll email some of my other German research.