[Sca-cooks] GLAZED APRICOTS

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:06:02 PST 2001

In a heavy saucepan over low heat until dissolved:
i cup sugar
1/2 to 3/4 cup boiling water
1/16 teaspoon cream of tartar
Bring syrup to the boiling point.  Cover and cook without stirring for about
3 minutes letting the steam wash down the crystals on the side of the pan.
Uncover and bring to hard crack stage.  Remove pan from heat and place ofve
hot water.  Dip only a few fruits at a time, removing them to a rack with a
fork.  If the syrup starts to harden, return to heat.
Is this what your looking for?  I have more!
Olwen