[Sca-cooks] Lochac November Coronet, and nothing about baseball

Peter Ryan prism at primus.com.au
Mon Nov 5 14:36:21 PST 2001

I've emailed Mistress Nicolette requesting details. Lady Gwir, Peregrin ap
Gwynfor and I are heading around there later today (it being a public
holiday for the Melbourne Cup here), and I should be able to get the
information then.

Gwynfor Lwyd OP, OLM, AA, PsC, OST etc
Canton of Krae Glas, Barony of Stormhold,
Principality of Lochac, West Kingdom