[Sca-cooks] Re: Plums was Glace' apricots

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Nov 6 04:59:46 PST 2001

I've always just what the heck a "greengage plum" was, and what it
looked like.  I gather they're a largely English fruit?
When in Seattle for KWAS, we went to a Thai place for dinner, and our
plum wine came with these little, tiny, firm, green plums, about the
size of grapes, sitting in the bottom of the wineglass.  Could those
have been greengages, or were they something else?
--Maire