The old Test. was Re: [Sca-cooks] Boiled Eggs

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 08:20:00 PST 2001

Very funny.  I don't put that stuff on my resume.  I make stuff up to put
there!  But, it's true, I have had a whole bunch of odd jobs.  Horsedrawn
carriage driver, camera technichian, heavy equipment opertator, aircraft
refueler opereator/driver, restoration plastering, political
activist/organizer, consultant, researcher, writer, layout artist (the old
fashoned way~by hand), shop keeper, aquatics teacher, chicken plucker,
gardener, lots of other stuff.  Hmm.  Wonder how I fit it all in?
Olwen